We wanted to reassure you that we are taking the utmost care with ensuring that we all stay safe and well at the clinic during this COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to our usual strict hand hygiene, treatment table and linen cleaning, we are also:
- checking with clients before arriving at the clinic if they have:
- travelled to COVID-19 hotspots in the past 14 days
- been in close contact with a person confirmed with COVID-19
- had a fever, runny nose or shortness of breath
- having hand sanitiser available for client use upon arrival at the clinic room
- seating client 1.5m away from practitioner during consultation
- having your practitioner wear a surgical mask during treatment and herb preparation
- having clients wear a mask during consultation and treatment where possible
- having your practitioner leave the clinic room when clients are on the treatment table and no herb preparation is required
- using chlorine-based product to disinfect treatment bed, desk, door handles, chairs, EFTPOS machine and pens between each client
- appointment times have been spaced out to allow time needed for extra cleaning
If you have any concerns about attending a treatment, please feel free to get in touch with us. We want to make sure that you get the worry-free assistance you need for your health.